- conditions treated (a-z)
- treatment procedure
Our clinic specializes in Traditional East Asian Medicine (TEAM) which is also generally called as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) or, essentially, just as acupuncture
Jelena Goldstein is an internationally authorized Acupuncturist, TCM practitioner, herbalist and a specialist in various traditional TCM therapy forms (such as moxibustion, guasha , tuina, cupping therapy, etc), after completing her BSc. in English Philology, at Latvia’s State University, her further studies in Psychology at Moscow Institute of Social Sciences in 2003, as well as Biomedicine in Axelsons Gymnastiska Institute, Jelena went on to study Traditional Chinese Medicine at Acupuncture Academy in Stockholm.
As a physician committed to the integration of all safe and effective treatments into a medicine for the whole person, the Chinese perspective on health and illness is invaluable, and I welcome all attempts to make it accessible and effective.
Acupuncture (from Latin, 'acus' (needle) + 'punctura' (to puncture)) is a Traditional East Asian Medicine (TEAM) healing technique that involves stimulation of specific acupuncture points along the skin of the body involving various methods such as penetration by thin needles, or laser light acupuncture representsonly one of the main therapeutic approacheswithin TEAM, which also includes such therapy methods asmoxibustion, Gua Sha, Tuina, cupping,plum blossom needling,herbal medicine, dietary therapy,andbreathing exercises as those inTai Ji Quan, Qi Gong...
offers a quick non-invasive (via electrodes) physiochemical, as well as “energetic” assessment of an individual, also known as EAV (Electro-Acupuncture according to Voll), Electro-Dermal Screening, EDS or Meridian Stress Assessment, MSA...
* we effectively employ traditional healing methods for modern ailments
* painless acupuncturewith exclusive Japanese needles
* virtually zero or minimal discomfort, using special (Japanese type) needles for precision guided needle insertion, which the patient may experience as a slight initial prick (sometimes described as a mosquito bite)
* different treatment methods for the same set price
* always individually selected combination therapy (included in the set price) to most effectively target the underlying problem
* extensive training and practice in ancient therapeutic methods to treat modern ailments
* a spa-like and calming environment to promote the healing process during treatment
* convenient location
* clinic located just 300m from the central bus station outside Nacka Forum (only 6km from Slussen, right off the highway 222 exit Nacka C)
I was a bit nervous about needles, but I must say I felt perfectly relaxed throughout the entire treatment. The main thing of course is that it helps and so far, it has reduced my pain significantly, and without any drugs.
Wonderful environment for treatment, relaxing and calm more like a spa than a clinic, and Jelena kept me at ease the whole time. I was sceptical at first, don't really like needles, but after only two treatments I saw results and actually started to look forward to the visits.
I have had acupuncture previously, so totally comfortable with needles. The Guasha, however, was very intense and nothing prepares you for the bruises! But this treatment was actually the most effective, as my back pain was virtually gone, and I had higher energy levels. I suppose I don't need to understand how and why it works if it actually works! Highlyrecommended.
Improvitas klinik är mer en oas där jag kan koppla av och veta att jag kommer att må bättre efter att ha Jelena behandling. Hon erbjuder flera olika behandlingsmetoder och verkligen riktar ditt problem, till skillnad från en-storlek-passar-alla strategi där du får rusade in och ut.
Hon tar hela tiden hon anser vara nödvändiga (ibland upp till två timmar!) För att behandla problemet. Mycket professionell, kunnig och omtänksam